About Me

My photo
Chapelhall, Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
My name is Theresa Taylor, I spend as much of my time as possible in my Conservatory, which is converted into my workroom. Mainly sewing and patchwork producing.Applique work,embroidery, and many other projects and interests.

Tuesday 26 April 2011

EASTER CHICKS

Finally got to finish my Easter tablecloth, which my Daughter Bianca bought me around 12 years ago, something always needed finished first. Well I promised her I would and I  finished it in time for Easter Lunch.
Added my willow tree branch, and chicks, eggs flowers, and chocolate, (not much chocolate left now).



Happy Easter

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful setting I love all your little easter chicks my favourite is the one standing on its head lol!
    Your tablecloth is beautiful! a treasure to keep and a lovely reminder of Bianca :) x

    ReplyDelete